Many people look back on their student years as some of the best in their lives. And who can blame them? With lots of social activities, fairly few responsibilities, and an opportunity to dive deeply into learning new things, there's plenty to love about being a student.
However, sometimes the going gets tough and student life can feel very difficult. While you're studying for your exams, grappling with concepts you're struggling to understand, or simply feeling overwhelmed by everything on your plate, it can be hard to stay positive.
To help on those more difficult days, we've collected some of our favorite motivational quotes that are relevant for students. These little reminders can sometimes give an extra boost and a comforting affirmation on the more difficult days.
Best motivational quotes for students:
- "Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today." - Malcolm X
- "Believe you can and you're halfway there." - Theodore Roosevelt
- "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill
- "The will to succeed is important, but what's more important is the will to prepare." - Bobby Knight
- "The only way to do great work is to love what you do." - Steve Jobs
- "Strive for progress, not perfection." - Unknown
- "Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do." - John Wooden
- "In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity." - Albert Einstein
- "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." - Eleanor Roosevelt
- "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." - Wayne Gretzky
- "Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start." - Nido Qubein
- "Do not wait for opportunity, create it." - Unknown
- "Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds." - Orison Swett Marden
- "The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra." - Unknown
- "Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world." - Roy T. Bennett
Next time you're having a bad day, be sure to reflect on the quotes above to try and get through it. Things might feel overwhelming in the present but at some point in the future, you'll be able to look back and smile confidently knowing that you made it through!
Check out our Templates for Students.