What is an online wedding invitation?
An online wedding invitation, also know as an digital invitation or a paperless invitation, is a web version of a traditional wedding invite. It allows you to quickly create and share a wedding invitation to your guest-list.
Why create an online wedding invitation?
Sending your friends, family or colleagues an online invite to your wedding is a quick and easy and free way of inviting people to your wedding and providing them with all the key information. With Craft, you can create beautiful invites and share them via a link.
When should you create a online wedding invitation?
For your upcoming wedding, you can use an online invitation to send out to your guest list. Be sure to give your guests plenty of notice! You can always follow up nearer the date to check on attendance numbers.
What should your wedding invitation contain?
At the very least, your wedding invite should include the following information:
- Name of the people getting married
- Date and time( eg Saturday 14 July; 7pm till late)
- Location address (include link to Google map)
- Brief description of event
- Dress-code (if there is one)
You can quickly create beautiful eye-catching invitations using Craft's free image bank, and by using our colorful cards and backgrounds.
How to use this wedding invitation template
- Create a folder called ‘Templates.’
- Create this template document and give it a title. Remember to add ‘template’ to make it easy to find later.
- Add your content. Be sure to create an experience that looks beautiful.
- You're ready to share with your guest-list!
Sharing and updating your wedding invitation
Once you have created your online wedding invite, publish it online and share it with your guest-list via the 'share to web' feature.
If you need to add or change any details about your wedding, you can do that quick and easily with Craft, keeping your guests up to date with the latest information.
Get this free online wedding invitation here.