Client Proposal Template
A client proposal - or pitch - is an essential document that is required when you are trying to win a project or piece of work. It contains vital information that the client will use to assess your offer of work.
What to include in your client proposal?
- A great cover
- An executive summary
- The problem your client has
- The solution you will bring
- The benefits the client will see
- Pricing and timings
Get more tips here: Pitch Perfect: How to create proposals that win work
When should you create a client proposal document?
You will need to create and share your proposal with the client as soon as the client has asked for you pitch. Once you have created a great proposal template, you can quickly tailor it for each new pitch you need, saving time.
How to use this client proposal template?
- Tap the Use This Template button
- When prompted, log in or sign-up to Craft
- Edit the template to make it your own