Create a party invite - online
An online party invitation, also known as a digital invitation or a paperless invitation, is a web version of a traditional party invite. It allows you to quickly create and share a party invitation with your guest-list.
Why create an online party invitation?
Sending your friends, family, or colleagues an online invite to your party is a quick and easy, and free way of inviting people to your event and providing them with all the key information. With Craft, you can create beautiful invites and share them via a link.
When should you create an online party invitation?
Whenever you have a party coming up - you can use an online invitation to send out to your guest list. Depending on the event, be sure to give your guests plenty of notice. You can always follow up nearer the date to check on attendance numbers.
What should your party invitation contain?
At the very least, your party invite should include the following information:
- Name of the event (eg Sarah's 21st Birthday Bash!)
- Date and time( eg Saturday 14 July; 7pm till late)
- Location address (include link to Google map)
- Brief description of the event
- Dress code (if there is one)
- What guests should bring (if anything)
You can quickly create beautiful eye-catching invitations using Craft's free image bank, and by using our colorful cards and backgrounds.
How to use this party invitation template
- Create a folder called ‘Templates.’
- Create this template document and give it a title. Remember to add ‘template’ to make it easy to find later.
- Add your content. Be sure to create an experience that looks beautiful.
- You're ready to share with your guest list!
Sharing and updating your party invitation
Once you have created your online party invite, publish it online and share it with your guest list via the 'share to web' feature.
If you need to add or change any details about your event, you can do that quickly and easily with Craft, keeping your guests up to date with the latest information.
Get this free online party invitation here.