Tech Event Meet-Up Invitation Template
An online tech event meet-up invitation, also known as a digital invitation or a paperless invitation, is a web version of a traditional tech event meet-up invite. It allows you to quickly create and share a meet-up invitation with your guest list.
Why create an online Tech Event Meet-Up invitation?
Sending an online invite to promote your tech event meet-up is a quick and easy and free way of inviting people to your event and providing them with all the key information. With Craft, you can create eye-catching invites and share them via a link.
When should you create a Tech Event Meet-Up invitation?
Be sure to create your invitation in good time and give your attendees plenty of notice about your meet-up. You can always update the invitation nearer the time if any details are changed.
What should your Tech Event Meet-Up invitation contain?
At the very least, your meet-up invite should include the following information:
- Name of the event
- Brief description of the event
- Date and time( eg May 13th; 8am till 5pm)
- Location address (include link to Google map)
- Any panels or speakers at the event
- What guests should bring (if anything)
You can quickly create engaging invitations using Craft's free image bank, and by using our colorful cards and backgrounds.
How to use this Meet-Up invitation template
- Create a folder called ‘Templates.’
- Create this template document and give it a title. Remember to add ‘template’ to make it easy to find later.
- Add your content. Be sure to create an experience that looks beautiful.
- You're ready to share with your Halloween party guest list!
Sharing and updating your Tech Event Meet-Up invitation
Once you have created your tech event meet-up invite, publish it online and share it via the 'share to web' feature.
If you need to add or change any details about your event, you can do that quickly and easily with Craft, keeping your attendees up to date with the latest information.
Get this free Tech Event Meet-Up invitation here.