What is an online baby shower invitation?
An online baby shower invitation, also know as an digital invitation or a paperless invitation, is a web version of a traditional baby shower invite. It allows you to quickly create and share a baby shower invitation to your guest-list.
Why create an online baby shower invitation?
Sending your friends, family or colleagues an online invite to your baby shower is a quick and easy and free way of inviting people to your baby shower and providing them with all the key information. With Craft, you can create beautiful invites and share them via a link.
When should you create a online baby shower invitation?
For your upcoming baby shower - you can use an online invitation to send out to your guest list. Be sure to give your guests plenty of notice! You can always follow up nearer the date to check on attendance numbers.
What should your party invitation contain?
Your baby shower invite should include the following information:
- Date and time (eg Saturday 15 June at 1pm)
- Location address
- What food will be available and provided
- A list of gift ideas or a link to your gift registry
You can quickly create beautiful eye-catching invitations using Craft's free image bank, and by using our colorful cards and backgrounds.
How to use this baby shower invitation template
- Create a folder called ‘Templates.’
- Create this template document and give it a title. Remember to add ‘template’ to make it easy to find later.
- Add your content. Be sure to create an experience that looks beautiful.
- You're ready to share with your guest-list!
Sharing and updating your baby shower invitation
Once you have created your online baby shower invite, publish it online and share it with your guest-list via the 'share to web' feature.
If you need to add or change any details about your baby shower, you can do that quick and easily with Craft, keeping your guests up to date with the latest information.
Get this free online baby shower invitation here.