What is an work leaving party invitation?
A work leaving party invitation, also know as an digital invitation or a paperless invitation, is a web version of a traditional party invite. It allows you to quickly create and share a party invitation for the leaving party to your guest-list.
Why create a work leaving party invitation?
Sending colleagues an online invite to a work leaving party is a quick, easy and free way of inviting people to your event and providing them with all the key information. With Craft, you can create beautiful invites and share them via a link instantly.
When should you create a work leaving party invitation?
Be sure to create your invitations in good time to give your colleagues plenty of notice about the event. You can always follow up nearer the date to check on attendance numbers.
What should your work leaving party invitation contain?
At the very least, your party invite should include the following information:
- Name of the event (eg Daves Leaving Do!)
- Date and time( eg Friday 22 July; 6:30pm till late)
- Location address (include link to Google map)
- Brief description of event
- What guests should bring (if anything)
You can quickly create stylish invitations using Craft's free image bank, and by using our colorful cards and backgrounds.
How to use this work leaving party template
- Create a folder called ‘Templates.’
- Create this template document and give it a title. Remember to add ‘template’ to make it easy to find later.
- Add your content. Be sure to create an experience that looks beautiful.
- You're ready to share with your guest-list!
Sharing and updating your work leaving party invitation
Once you have created your work leaving party invite, publish it online and share it with your guest-list via the 'share to web' feature.
If you need to add or change any details about your event, you can do that quickly and easily with Craft, keeping your colleagues up to date with the latest information.
Get this free work leaving party invitation here.