Student group workspace
A student group workspace is a virtual space where students get together to plan projects, create presentations and share ideas.
Why create an online student group workspace?
Online workspaces are extremely useful when working together on projects. They enable team members to plan, draft, write, and polish work, easily. As the documents are online, they can be worked upon simultaneously or asynchronously from any location, enabling everyone to work quickly and efficiently anytime, anywhere.
When should you create a student group workspace?
You should create a student group workspace at the start of a group assignment or project.
What should your student group workspace contain?
Your workspace should include:
- An overview of your project
- A list of all members
- Your group's project goals and objectives
- The roles and responsibilities of each group member
- A list of tasks with deadlines
How to use this student group workspace
- Create a folder called ‘Templates.’
- Create this template document and give it a title. Remember to add ‘template’ to make it easy to find later.
- Add your content. Be sure to create an experience that looks beautiful.
- You're ready to share with the rest of your group.
- All members of your group can contribute, including adding comments to documents.
Sharing and maintaining your student group workspace
Once you have created your Craft space, you can invite the rest of your group.
A collaborative online workspace is a living space; you can continuously add, delete and update information as your project progresses. This is quick and easy to do with Craft and your edits appear immediately.
Use our free student workspace here.